Vendor Application for Ruffles and Rust
Yes, Ruffles and Rust Vintage Market always accepts new vendor applications.
New Vendor Application
- Ruffles and Rust: A vintage market to inspire is a juried vintage market / antique show. This means that vendors are selected by style and presentation of their goods.
- We seek vendors who have an eye for what’s hot and happening in the vintage / handmade market business.
- We are not a “collectibles” show.
- We also do not allow multi-level home business. (eg., Mary Kay, Partylite, Arbonne.) We encourage beautiful displays, unique handmade items, and high quality vintage goods. Experience isn’t necessary or a determinant for success at our vintage market, but the right attitude is.
- We would like to suggest that you attend one of our vintage markets before applying.
- All vendors who have previously vended at Ruffles and Rust: A Vintage Market to Inspire get first choice on spaces. Once we know how many vendors are returning, and how many open spaces are available, we will at that time start going through the new vendor applications.
- You will be contacted if space is available.
Contracts will be mailed or emailed to you in advance of the show. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the next Ruffles and Rust event!
|Other items in The Barn|
Gather up a few of your best shopping buddies and join us for Ruffles and Rust: A vintage market to inspire!
Our vintage market vendors will deliver tons of decorating inspiration and ideas for repurposing vintage elements.
Ruffles and Rust Square in Historic Downtown Snohomish is always freshly stocked and fluffed up just prior to our vintage market. Ruffles and Rust Square is located at 1234 First St, Snohomish, WA 98290.
Ruffles and Rust Square presents several vintage markets, some in unique settings such as Ruffles and Rust's Inspiration House -- a brand new craftsman home stuffed full and staged with vintage style décor and furnishings. It was beautiful and delivered on the "inspiration."